- Yorkshire Dales, Northern England
Avalon Wellbeing Retreats at The Broughton Sanctuary
Host your own retreat or book your place to attend an organised retreat
Located at the foothills of the awe-inspiring Yorkshire Dales National Park, The Broughton Sanctuary and Avalon, the UK’s leading wellbeing retreat centre, are a field of transformation.
The 3000 acre Broughton Sanctary is a dedicated unique wellbeing retreat centre, where you are to host your own wellbeing retreat using The Broughton Sanctuary’s fabulous facilities, or as an individual, attend one of their regular bespoke wellness retreats.
Avalon’s up and coming retreats run throughout the year with a varied choice of retreats, ranging from full immersion retreats to our favourite ‘Thrive’, a new premium fitness concept, offering the style and luxury of a boutique hotel break, combined with exercise, relaxation and education that enables you to make sustainable changes to your lifestyle.
The Centre offers all you need for the perfect retreat, providing studio space, relaxation and meditation chambers, therapy rooms, a pool suite and personal training studio.
Your accommodation choices are endless, as the estate has over 100 beds, with an extensive range of accommodation options from off grid Hermit Huts to Sanctuary Homes and a 16th century Historic House.
- Cantilevered Glass Fronted Studio with Surround Sound
- Large Glass Fronted Studio with AV Equipment & Surround Sound
- Meditation Pod
- 20m Clear Pool
- Hydro-Massage Pool
- Organic Shaped Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Crystal Light Bed
- Therapy Rooms
- Relaxation Room + Conscious Library
- Personal Training Studio
- Utopia (designed by Sir Michael Hopkins; bistro, meeting rooms, large workshop space)
- Meditation, Yoga, Pilates Equipment
- 3 hours by train from London Kings Cross
- 40 minutes by road from Leeds International Airport
- 1 hour by road from Manchester International Airport
- 1 hour 15 minutes by road from Liverpool International Airport